Who can think that in a mouse is ther a powerful bug? Nobody, of course. This bug has great function: voice activation monitoring with adjustable sensitivity of the microphone.
It has a built in phone number filter function, so the other phones will not be allowed to control the monitoring operation.
It's possible enable or disable the operation mode with a simple SMS so it's very easy to use.
It has a built in shock alert active function, will call and send SMS when a shock is detected, and the bug works with a rechargeable polymer LI-ION battery, with capacity up to 4200mA. It can also be charged via USB, and can be used while charging.
• GSM band module: 900/1800/1900
• Voice sensitivity: -75db
• Standby power consumption: 6mAh
• Working power consumption: 200mAh
• Power: 3.7V 4200mA
• Charger power: 5VDC at 500mA
• Size: 110x60x40mmFilter mode: 4 sensitivity voice filter
• Alert mode: 3 SMS numbers - 1 calling number
• Control mode: remote control via SMS